Jackie's a Junior

So I've started my Junior year of college! I'm so old! I still can't comprehend it...a junior in college?! if these next 2 years go as fast as the last 2, I'm in trouble! I'm still getting back into the school mode and I feel like all I do is reading or some other kind of homework!

But in between all that studying, I have found a little time for fun...
(I promise most of my fun has included boys...we just don't take pictures with them!)


Bethany and me and rooming together, and Amy comes and visits us 2-3 times a week.
(this is a better picture of my hair color too-the other one was really dark-but after 2 weeks it's already blonde again!! I guess I'm meant to be a blonde!)


Ivy, Bethany, Ashley, me
Texas Roadhouse for Bethany's Birthday (see how it's already blonde!!)


Ivy, Bethany, and me at the Demolition Derby!!


Annual Apx Party...I won $3!!

No comments: